Spring Wardrobe: Outerwear

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Recently I used the Konmari method to declutter and tidy my house and wardrobe. Ever since, I started thinking a lot about my wardrobe and my sewing. At times, my sewing can be all over the place - splurges of the moment on fabrics I don't really need, the excitement of a new pattern release that isn't my style 100%, but look cute on the model and it goes on. I want to sew more consciously and add pieces in my wardrobe I know I'm going to love and get a lot of wear out of.

I'm starting by planning my spring wardrobe more thoroughly and with longevity in mind. I know the main hole is my outerwear. My spring outerwear game currently consists of one pleather jacket, one denim jacket and some cardigans. I'm planning to add these types of outerwear:

THE BOMBER JACKET

image

THE BOYFRIEND BLAZER


image

THE BIKER JACKET

image
THE DUSTER COAT

image
I'm planning on using some indie patterns I have and draft my own patterns to make them. If you have any pattern suggestion please let me know!

So, how about you? Any spring wardrobe plans? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments