Travelling: Bergamo, Italy

Sunday, July 06, 2014


Hello guys! I hope you're well and you're enjoying your summer. The temperatures here in Greece are sky high at the moment and I haven't had the time to go swimming yet! But let's hope this will change soon. These past couple of months had been really busy. Too much uni and work stuff going on, but thankfully I'm over with most of that now and I'm ready to enjoy some relaxing summer time soon. 

Last week I took a 4-day vacation to Bergamo, Italy. The trip was actually a gift and I couldn't be more thankful! Unfortunately I spent the last two days inside the hotel room with a horrible eye infection. I'm really sad this happened and I couldn't enjoy my vacation as I wanted. But the first two days we had a beautiful time exploring the city of Bergamo and the old city, Citta' Alta. I was amazed by the landscapes and the architecture of the place. These are some of the photos we took whilst there. 


Do you have any plans for vacations this summer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments