Long time no see

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sooooo I'm alive you guys! It's been such a long time since I last blogged, but so many things have changed these past few months. Where to start? I finished all my uni subjects, except my final project that I'm currently working on, I started my internship as an Architec/Set Designer's assistant, I got my first job as a Prop Manager at a theatrical play (which by the way was awesome) and I moved to a new apartment. So life has been quiet busy lately. But to be honest on top of all these things I felt totally uninspired these few months. No sewing desire and no new ideas.But the thought of blogging again was all I could think about this weekend. I found my self inspired again by all the amazing things happening out there (meaning the amazing blogsphere) and I thought that being in the action again could help me overcome my creative plateau. Have you ever found yourself in a situation like this? Do you have any tips of how you overcame this phase?




So this is a small summary of my life lately. On a more crafty note now I started knitting my first sweater! I do knit for quite some time now, but this is the first time I attempt to knit a clothing item. I've been always so intimidated by the complex patterns and the overload of instructions. So when I found this pattern I couldn't be happier. It's a very basic and straight forward pattern for a simple Cropped Boatneck Sweater. I'm currently knitting the second sleeve and I'll have to block the parts next, something I've never done before. So any tips, tutorials, videos or anything really you have to tell me about blocking knitting garments would be really helpful! I'll share some photos as soon as I'm finished  and maybe some progress photos as well!

Feels really great to be back! Do you like the new layout? I'm looking forward to hear from you again and also to anyone who emailed me during this time I'm so sorry I haven't reply yet and even though it might be a little late I'll try to get to you as soon as possible! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments