Week in photos

Sunday, October 28, 2012



                                            Top to bottom,left to right:
                                           1.Homemade tomato soup with parmezan cheese,recipe here
                                           2.Pleating the night away for a new project
                                           3.Travelling home for my Dad's birthday
                                           4.Finally finished my Banksia top
                                           5.Is it too early for me to be drinking my coffee in my Christmas mug?
                                           6.Cake I made for my Dad's birthday


Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great week!
    What are you pleating there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a nice,though pretty busy week!I'm pleating faux leather in the hope of making a skirt!I see them pop everywhere these days,so I thought I'll give it a try!

      Delete